Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Simple Roses

Pin It
As I was working in the yard tonight, I accidentally snapped off this rose.  I cannot compost such a pretty blossom, so I got out a tiny little vase for it.  The  "vase" is a cut glass salt or pepper shaker.  Originally it had a little glass top, but some time ago the top broke.  It's one of my favorite little mini vases...perfect for a single blossom.

No comments: