Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Monday, May 7, 2012

Foreign Exchange Student

Pin It
My family is excited about the possibility of hosting a high school foreign exchange student next school year.  Part of the application process involves sending photos of your home.  We're sort of in a pickle, as I am out of color printer ink (bought the wrong kind...again!).  With the application due ASAP, I am hoping that a link to my blog will suffice.  There are dozens of photos of my home on the blog, but this post will highlight the areas that were requested.  Please pardon the poor lighting. I quickly snapped these tonight (at 8 p.m.!), but will replace them soon with better photos.  Still, they will serve the purpose!









Kitchen
Family room


K's/Guest bathroom
 
K/Guest bathroom
Tahoe


Guest bedroom






No comments: