Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Local Garden Tour Highlights

Pin It As I was saying in my "bought some new plants" post below, I also went on a local home garden tour. I enjoy going to these, because for the most part, I'm able to see what others are growing in our local soil and and climate zone. It's also a great way to get some practical gardening tips and ideas. (The garden tour is also responsible for the large pile of dirt in my driveway that will take me all week to move...)

Anyway....here are some highlights:




No comments: