Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Garden Swap....McMinnville, OR

Pin It Two of the best kept gardening secrets in Mac are the semi-annual garden swaps that Coldwell Banker sponsors. You never know what you'll find, and that's the fun of it! Take some time next Saturday to go through your gardening supplies to find things you're done with or will never really use. Dig up some volunteer plants, or divide some perennials. Be nice and label them! The spring swap this year falls on my birthday...happy birthday to me!!

Spring GardenSwap
April19th, 2009 11:00am - 3:00pm

Do you have:
Plants to share?
Garden furniture, garden art, magazines or books to give away?
Do you need:
New plants or other related garden items?

Come to our Garden Swap. Everything you need is FREE-
Please take only what YOU can use
No Money will be accepted

Master Gardeners of Yamhill County will be on hand to answer your questions. Any items not given away will be donated to Habitat for Humanity.

Coldwell Banker Executive Realty
2077 N. Hwy 99W
McMinnville, OR 97128
503-472-9477

No comments: