Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Monday, August 11, 2008

"What is oozing out of our ground?"

Pin It You know, this wasn't happening 20 years ago....



My husband, the chemistry professor, sent me this YouTube video. I was shaking my head the whole time. Thankfully, it does have a garden theme to it (aren't we all concerned about what is in the ground, affecting our plants???) so I am able to share it here.

No comments: