Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hot Wings/Buffalo Wings

Pin It
At our gathering last night, our friend, Dave (the one with the killer BBQ sauce...still need the recipe, Heidi!!) brought some Buffalo Wings with a killer sauce. I'm not a wing person, but I did sample the sauce. It was GOOD! Dave laughed as he shared the recipe with me: Frank's RedHot Sauce by Durkee and brown sugar. That's IT. Mix to your liking (whether you want it sweeter or hotter), nuke it a bit in the microwave for the brown sugar to melt, stir, and it's ready.

I'd definitely recommend it for Buffalo Wings at your next gathering. I'm planning on using it as a marinade for chicken breasts. It's sooooooo easy!

No comments: