Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cookbooks

Pin It
In the mail today was a package: three cookbooks from Cook's Illustrated. From time to time they email me about bargains. This time I took them up on it. Several of their older (3-5 years) publications were available for 1/2 price, AND they were throwing in a book (Restaurant Favorites) for free. Shipping was only $3.95, so I went shopping.

Cover & Bake, and American Classics were the two I ordered. Both had great reviews on Amazon. I'm looking forward to making one of the mac 'n cheeses for next month's Meal Exchange. I think October is a great month for a comfort food/casserole.

No comments: