Food and Garden Dailies started as a way to record my family's favorite recipes. It has come in handy many times when I'm asked for a recipe. I simply email a link to the blog! But I couldn't just stick to recipes. The kitchen is tied to the garden in so many ways...and so I let you into my ever changing garden as well.

If you're interested in my all-time favorite recipes, check out this post first: My Favorite Recipes

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Daily posts

Pin It Well, I'm finding it's REALLY hard to update daily. Life just seems to get in the way, whether it's the mad dash to finish Harry Potter before someone spoils the ending for me, or going camping with family. So, while I had good intentions, I'm just not going to be able to live up to them! Check back weekly though!

No comments: